|Company||:||XRG Consulting Pvt Ltd.|
|Eligibility||:||B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BBA, BCA, B.Tech, B.E|
|Experience||:||Freshers- 6 Months|
|Location||:||Chennai / Noida|
|Job Role||:||IT Service Desk Engineer|
|Walk-in Date||:||28th Jan 2013|
User support and customer service on company supported computer applications and platforms. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action. This job involves 24X7 operations and the candidate must be willing to work in shifts as needed.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
telephone/email/chat for customer’s end users
· Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
· Administer and provide User account provisioning.
· Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
· Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
· Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs
· Perform user account management activities
· Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
· Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications)
· Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems
· Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
· Participate in on-going training and departmental development
· Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
Knowledge on below is a added advantage :
· Hands-on work experience with the following:
· Windows Operating systems
· Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
· Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008,Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007
· ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center
· User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
· Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools
· MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio
· Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox),
· VPN and remote dial-in users
· Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
· PDA and blackberry support· Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications like Winzip, etc
Any Graduate including B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BBA, BCA, B.Tech, B.E in any discipline. Passed out after 2009. Percentage no criteria.
Must have good English written and speaking skills.
Experience: Fresher- 6 Months.
Package:Rs.100000 - Rs.300000
Note: for fresh graduates who do not possess the needed skills, XRG will train to be job ready.
· working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
· knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
· knowledge and experience of customer service practices
· related experience and training
· oral and written communication skills
· learning skills
· customer service orientation
· problem analysis & solving
· adaptability, planning and organizing
· attention to detail
· stress tolerance
About the company: XRG is in providing IT, IS, Software Development and Training services to its clients. XRG is in the process of hiring L1 helpdesk professionals for one of its clients who is one of largest IT infrastructure Services Provider globally. www.xrg.in
Route Map: Get into the lane beside Taj Vivanta, BegumpetHyderabad. Take second left and on your right hand side you can find XRG.
Walkin IT Infrastructure Support (Walk in interviews On 28th Jan 2013)
XRG Consulting Pvt Ltd.
1-10-98/22, Mayuri Marg,
Begumpet, Hyderabad- 500 016
walkin date: 28th Jan 2013, 9:30 Am